Or, in other words, five up and coming books I’m really excited to read whether they’re actually on my physical TBR pile, or on that TBR list in my head. And yes, I can choose books off that list, Shanah over at the Bionic Book Worm said it was perfectly okay to list books coming out next year, we’re looking forward to.
Which include, drumroll please:
- THE EMPIRE OF GOLD by S. A. Chakraborty, probably one of the most anticipated books on any fantasy reader’s list. Coming out in June, this third and final installment of Chakraborty’s Daevabad series, is a must read and my number one choice!
- DESCENDANT OF THE CRANE by Joan He has been on my pile for a couple of months and calling me ever since I bought it. I don’t know why I haven’t read it yet, I’ve been so looking forward to jumping in and yet.
- DEEP DARK NIGHT by Steph Broadribb is the fourth book in her Lori Anderson bounty hunter series, which comes out early next spring and, I can’t wait to catch up with Lori and TJ.
- WE WERE KILLERS ONCE by Becky Masterman is another highly anticipated read, and the fourth installment of Masterman’s Brigid Quinn series which, anyone who knows me, knows I have devoured and enjoyed because Quinn is such a great character.
- GOLDILOCK by Laura Lam out April 2020, is a book I heard about quite by accident on twitter and, after checking it out on the author’s website, just knew I had to read a SF thriller.
And you, what’s on your radar/TBR that you’re excited to read next?