And a time to buy!
And, as my To Buy list had gotten so unruly these last few months, I’ve had to go through it and pare it down to a manageable size. As a result, I know have three lists: To Buy, Am Considering, and, of course, the ever growing Wish List, which is almost 300+ books in total. Thanks in part, to all the recommendations from everyone out there. You’re killing me, people!
This weekend saw me create a new master—to buy list—over on Indigo Chapters, so I can also keep track of just how much money all these wonderful books might cost me. I can also decide, by reading the reviews and the back cover blurb, whether or not books are in the right list. Or if they should be moved back to the Wish List. You know how it is, procrastinating over what you think you want, and what in reality, you can afford.
Anyway, I can now play virtual shuffle board with books from one list to another, without sacrificing several trees in the process.
My To Buy list now consists of:
- THE LOST MAN — Jane Harer
- THE WEED THAT STRINGS THE HANGMAN’S BAG — Alan Bradley
- THE SILENT GIRLS — Eric Rickstad
- THE DEFENCE — Steve Cavanagh
- THE READERS OF BROKEN WHEEL — Katerina Bivald
- SAVAGE LIBERTY — Eliot Pattison
- STAR OF THE NORTH — D.B. John
- CHILD 44 — Tom Rob Smith
- TATIANA — Martin Cruz Smith
- THE OTTER OF DEATH — Betty Webb
- THE HERETIC’S DAUGHTER — Kathleen Kent
- THE LUMINOUS SEA — Melissa Barbeau
- TH1RT3EN — Steve Cavanagh
- QUEEN OF THE SOUTH — Arturo Perez-Reverte
- THE OUTCASTS — Kathleen Kent
- MURDER AT THE GRAND RAJ PALACE — Vaseem Khan
- THE KINGDOM OF COPPER — S.A. Chakraborty
And what about you, what books have you go on your list(s)?