So I did it again. I bought more books after promising myself to take the time to read at least 2-3 more off the TBR. But no—that ain’t gonna happen any time soon. We were in Montreal this weekend, and, of course, couldn’t resist going to Chapters Indigo, my favourite stop in all of Montreal—I mean, come on, they’re open late. So I had plenty of time to thoroughly cruise all the Mystery fiction shelves.
Here’s my haul!
- The Locksmith’s Daughter — Karen Brooks
- The Chalk Pit — Elly Griffiths
- The Sweetness at the bottom of the Pie — Alan Bradley
- Lockdown — Laurie R. King
- Hungry Ghosts — Peggy Blair