Yes, there’s a plan. There’s always a plan. But sometimes, the plan doesn’t always work out, and then? You need a Plan B. Doesn’t everyone have a plan B? And … eh, where was I going with this? Oh, yeah, the books I’m planning on reading in April, since March was such a bust.
My books from Indigo arrived yesterday and, when I took them out to look at the covers, I discovered they all feature water. Either the sea or a lake, and all stormy looking … hmm!
Anyway, here’s my proposed list having already finished THE LIAR:
- KINGDOM OF THE BLIND by Louise Penny
- THE GOLDEN TRESSES OF THE DEAD by Alan Bradley
- US AGAINST YOU by Fredrik Backman
- RESURRECTION BAY by Emma Viskic
- THE DARK LAKE by Sarah Bailey
- SALT TO THE SEA by Ruta Sepetys
- TWISTED by Steve Cavanagh
And you, what reading, if anything, do you have planned, or will you just wing it?